Robin is a graphic designer and small business owner of her company, Jumpstart: Design, Development & Brand. Born and raised in CT, Robin had received her BA at CCSU in 2000 for Graphic/Informational Design. She also proudly served the military in the Connecticut Air National Guard, during that time.
Robin had played competitive soccer for most of her life, but now enjoys coaching the sport to young children and plays a little pick up from time to time. She also loves traveling, running, art, board games and spending quality time with her husband and son finding #familyfun along the way!
Robin’s Runitlikeamom Run-Down in 2015:
* My son thinks he’s a super hero (and I believe it!)
* My business is growing into a full branding company. Our services consist of logo design, print work, websites (eCommerce and mobile responsiveness) and copy writing specialties.
* My fitness level is on the up! I have become a regular at running 5Ks and I have started an adult soccer pick-up league. Stay tuned to find out more of what I will do this following year!
* My current exercise of choice is when I’m part of a team.
* Funny things are a daily occurrence in the Fecso household especially when my husband and son get together and scheme in the next room…double trouble, seriously!
* If stranded on an Island with my son, the three items I would bring are…his super hero cape – he can’t go anywhere without it. Then his pirate booty snack which is very appropriate on the island and lastly one item for me will be a glass of wine for when Nathanael is finally asleep for the night!
* My favorite indulgence? Traveling, I love to explore with my family.