Lindsay is a CT Shoreline native, and loves to share her childhood stomping ground with her family. Something about the salt in the air just appeals to her. Lindsay and her husband fell in love in Burlington, VT at UVM, and after graduation settled on the CT Coast. She has worn many working hats, but the entrepreneur/retail hats are her favorite. She presently works at a charming home boutique located in the center of Madison, CT. As for free time she loves taking hikes with her family, logging miles for her local charity, and pretty much anything that has to do with the outdoors. Lindsay has two wonderful children with whom have her heart and soul, CJ and Finley. To add to the ruckus she and her family have two irresistible cavaliers, Grace and DeDe.
Linsday’s Runitlikeamom Run-down:
* I have two kids: CJ age4, and Finley age 2
* I work at Maggie’s of Madison – a luxury home boutique
* How do I stay active? My son and daughter are true power houses like their Momma so we hit up the trails at Chatfield Hollow, the beaches along our awesome shoreline, or some of the amazing playgrounds we have. I am also an avid mile longer, whether it’s running or walking for our dear Lizzie and OutRun38!
* In terms of fitness goals, I would just love to offer a good example to my children, friends, and family of what healthy living is all about. Also embracing balance, something at a young age I had to learn as a 150 lb. 11-year-old.
* The funniest things my kids have said…Right now Fin gets me with her “No way!” and she’s not even 2 yet! CJ is all about “his boys” and usually that includes all police, firefighters, and landscapers:-)
* If stranded on an island with my children I would bring…lifejackets, snorkels, and fins
* My favorite indulgence is coffee (the life blood of our family) at my local Willoughby’s – mainly Iced Vanilla Cappuccino’s or Mocha Mexican Spice’s 0:-)