Emily lives on the Connecticut shoreline with her husband of five years, their two young children, and their yellow lab Ruby. Emily grew up in the area and genuinely enjoys the charm of small town life and proximity to her family, despite the commute to her job in Harford (it’s worth it!). In her free time this mama enjoys walks/hikes/beach days with the family, dinners out with girlfriends, and overnight getaways with her husband. Emily also cherishes alone time and enjoys reading, practicing yoga, DIY’s and other creative endeavors she dreams up late at night.
Emily’s Runitlikeamom Run-Down:
* I have two daughters ages two and three.
* I am a non-partisan analyst for the Connecticut General Assembly.
* I love to practice yoga!
* Getting back into a regular fitness routine is a goal of mine for the winter- I prefer snow covered streets to hot summer pavement. Long-term, I would like to complete an obstacle course race, like the Rugged Maniac.
* My catchphrase is “Please sit in your chair and eat your food.”
* I’m a fan of personal indulgences- some of my favorites are sleeping in, ice cream, laying in the sun, and shopping.